Watch webinar on Low-Carbon Fertilizer
Did you miss the webinar on Commercializing Low-Carbon Fertilizer? The recording is now available here: https://lowcarbonfertiliser.live.ft.com/
Learn from FertigHy, EGHAC, InVivo and Heineken!
Opening remarks from FT Chair
- What are the principal drivers and inhibitors in the shift to low carbon fertiliser? Why is now the right time?
- Are there enough locations with enough renewable energy and water to produce green hydrogen for use in fertiliser production?
- For low carbon fertiliser to be commercially viable, the ‘green premium’ needs to be kept to a minimum. How should any cost increases be shared across the value chain?
- What technology challenges still need to be solved to make low carbon fertilisers a scalable reality?
- How long will it take for low carbon fertilisers to reach a scale where they can be produced and sold at a competitive price?
- What will the impact be on the end-consumer? Will demand from consumers for ‘greener’ food help accelerate the shift?
Q&A with audience
Closing remarks from FT Chair