Hydrogen Infrastructure Europe Virtual Conference
Carina Krastel, Commercial Director of EGHAC will be speaker during the Hydrogen Infrastructure Virtual conference.
Hear from senior decision-makers right across the hydrogen value chain to better understand the road map and what needs to happen to ensure Europe’s future Hydrogen Ecosystem.
Ambitious plans to create a dedicated hydrogen transport infrastructure in Europe have recently been expanded. This plan proposes to build a 39,700km hydrogen network that connects 21 European countries by 2040.
Join fellow colleagues, to hear from senior decision-makers right across the hydrogen value chain to better understand the road map and what needs to happen to ensure Europe’s future Hydrogen Ecosystem.
Why attend this event?
• Gain insight into the current market for Hydrogen, how will Hydrogen scale up?
• Delve deeper to better understand Europe’s Hydrogen Infrastructure plan
• Assess how policy is supporting the growth of Hydrogen in Europe and what more can be done
• Understand the current appetite for investment – Has COVID-19 slowed investment?
• Gain insight into Hydrogen’s true potential, are growth areas just constrained to heating and transportation?
- 01:30 pm LEADER’S PANEL: Developing renewables to power a green hydrogen future
- What are the barriers to green hydrogen and how are these barriers being addressed?
- Where does Europe stand on its renewables capability?
- How can renewables be made economically viable for Green Hydrogen and by when?
- Martin Lambert, Senior Research Fellow, Oxford Institute for Energy StudiesCarina Krastel, Commercial Director, European Green Hydrogen Acceleration Center (EGHAC), Andre Pina, Head of Strategy and Origination, EDPR