By invitation only: Hydrogen Europe-America Investors Roundtable
This is an invitation only event, when interested please reach out to Carina Krastel
Hydrogen as you well know is the new frontier in innovation and business opportunities. France and Europe vie for the pole position in the race to the global hydrogen economy: the EU Hydrogen Strategy targets total investments of up to €400 billion through 2030.
That is why we Business France, France’s FDI attraction & trade promotion agency, are offering you to participate in an intimate, by-invitation only roundtable of North American companies interested/investing in the European hydrogen market.
Attend our online Hydrogen Investors Roundtable on April 27, and you will:
- Learn about European hydrogen growth opportunities and interact with the leaders of this European revolution:
- Plug Power: leading international provider of comprehensive hydrogen and fuel cell turnkey solutions, with expanding activities in Europe for the last 10 years including the recently announced JVs with Renault Group and Acciona. Member of World Hydrogen Council.
- Cummins: asserting a fast growing European presence in hydrogen, in the areas of hydrogen production (HyBalance), rail (Coradia iLint / Alstom), waste collection (Faun), trucking (Asko / Scania), and more. Member of World Hydrogen Council.
- FiveT Hydrogen Fund: recently announced by Plug Power, Baker Hughes and Chart Industries, a unique new clean-hydrogen-only private infrastructure fund dedicated to delivering clean hydrogen infrastructure projects at scale.
- EIT InnoEnergy: the European Union’s agency Pioneering change in sustainable energy. Invested EUR 560+ M in new energies companies.
- Network with fellow North American hydrogen investors – we will share the roundtable attendance list
- Meet the Ambassador of France to the U.S. and learn about the France Green Hydrogen 2020-30 plan (€7 billion in incentives)